Friday, May 14, 2010

The Real

I chose to read my fellow colleague, Yessenia’s blog post for my assignment as her very well written editorial caught my interest. As you may know by now if you have been reading my blogs; I am not a Rick Perry supporter. Ironically, this blog discusses his motives behind cleaning up our lakes in Texas of the rapid spread of Salvinia. I found this blog to be very informative and clear, so understanding the reading was very straight forward. Yessenia writes of how she likes “the thought of our governor doing something good for our lakes.” Right after that she reveals Rick Perry’s motive behind cleaning the lakes; Salvinia threatens the fishing industry, which grosses 2.4 billion for the state economy. She was very kind when writing about Perry, whereas if it were me; it would’ve been merciless. I enjoyed reading this post and would like to extend my gratitude to the writer for writing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment